1. The price of freedom is never too great when the cost of indifference is so dear.
2. Reassurance of affection can soothe the soul and quiet the twin dragons of worry and fear.
3. Your creation of time, circumstance, and conditions of life determine where you have been, what you are and who you will become.
5. You’re never more interest-ing – than when you’re interest–ed.
6. Trust your instincts and they’ll be there when you need them.
7. Why not expect miracles? Sometimes they do happen.
8. Your future is suspiciously related to what you’re doing today.
9. Your power is infinite, so is your ability to limit yourself.
10. True security does not stem from things, it resides within.
11. It’s never too late to be who you really are.
12. Insecurity creates complexity, complexity creates insecurity.
13. All people lie some of the time; some people lie all the time.
14. If they’re lying to you, they’re trying to control you. If they’re trying to control you, they’re lying to you.
16. Make people feel something, whether good or bad, and you create a timeless, indelible impression. Make sure it’s what you intended.
17. If your methods agree with your principles, then your principles empower your methods.
18. In the end, the only real competition you have is with yourself.
19. Once free of burdensome self-criticisms, unfair comparisons of self with others, demands of perfection in an imperfect world – you’ll find that you are better than you think you are.
20. When you start troubling yourself about a vague problem lurking around somewhere in your future, you’ve become the problem.
21. Persistence, joined with a calm, knowing certainty, is the keynote of all successful accomplishment.
22. Self-doubts and self-confidence alike require constant nurturing and attention to become a reality.
23. Only a fool accepts unquestionably and unconditionally, the advice of those with no skin in the game.
24. Justifications are the mind’s way of letting you pretend you don’t have a conscience.
25. The past isn’t going anywhere, and the future will be there when you arrive. Don’t let fixated attention on either one ruin your present.
26. Any problem that just never seems to resolve is being held in place – by you or someone else . . . or both.
(c) 1998, all rights reserved